Understand Regulations Related to Accessibility and Employment
At Disability Network/Lakeshore, we strive to make all places, services and information accessible to everyone.
We provide the following on accessibility:
- Education on ADA requirements for public and private facilities
- Low-cost ways to remove barriers
- Assessment and detail evaluations of your facility
We provide the following on employment:
- Explanation of employer rights and responsibilities
- Education and consultation on ADA issues
- Development of a reasonable accommodation process
For more information about accessibility, contact Lucia Rios, Community Access Specialist, at (616) 396-5326 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about employment, contact Rick Diamond, Director of Employment Services, at (616) 396-5326 ext. 109 or email@example.com.