Put Skilled Volunteer Labor to Work on Specific Projects
We rely on our wonderful volunteers for much of what we accomplish. Every gift of time and resources makes a difference.
- Help assess existing business and public spaces, by performing accessibility assessments
- Hands-on experience using a checklist to identify existing barriers
- Learn the federal and state guidelines for accessibility
- Meet with individuals transitioning into the community
- Provide friendship to individuals not able to leave home
- Connect individuals to community resources or opportunities
For more information, contact Christine Wistrom, Independent Living Specialist, at (616) 396-5326 ext. 106 or email@example.com.